Internal medicine is the basis on which all the medical super specialty treatment are based. Our internal medicine department is the first point of contact for any patient who seeks a specialist opinion, analyses various problems and then if required refers to the concerned super specialist whose highly specialized skills are used for the patients' benefit.
Our Internal Medicine Departmentat is an umblical chord which links with all the departments and specialties in the hospital. This department is managed by a team of experienced and well trained consultants, senior residents and medical officers.
Critical care:Intensive care treatment and management of critically ill/compromised patients, infectious diseases, drug overdose and poisoning and other medical emergencies like Septicemia, diabetic ketoacidosis, shock of any kind, meningitis, pneumonia etc. It is supported by our well equipped ICU.
- Management of chronic diseases
- Treatment of infectious diseases like Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Dengue fever, influenza etc.
- Management of drug overdoses and poisoning
- Environmental disease management includes diseases due to Industrial chemical exposure, drowning, electrical injuries, radiation injuries, snake bite, lizard bite, dog bite, insect or scorpion bite are treated in department on Internal medicine.
- Allergy workup and management includes Allergy testing and treatments offered to difficult cases like Bronchial asthma, Rhinitis and other diseases
- Executive Health Check up
- Health check-ups not only assess your present health status, but also screen you for any risk factors and thus help you take necessary steps in prevention or early detection of any major illness. Health check up packages include clinical assessment , along with a complimentary nutritious breakfast followed by comprehensive advice related to your health status during follow up visit.
We provide not only therapeutic but also preventive care and counsel adoloscents on basic lifestyle changes to improve their quality of life and reduce stress. We provide help for:
- Teen depression, anxiety, anger and stress
- School and family problems
- Drug and alcohol use
- Eating disorders
- Cutting and other forms of self-harm
- Domestic violence, physical and emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse, rape and sexual assault
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Adult immunization must become a fundamental part of routine patient care. Adult vaccination saves lives.Committed to providing convenient, personalized, and cost-effective immunization services such as
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria acellular pertussis and acellular pertussis),
- Hepatitis A, B,
- Human papilloma virus,
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Varicella (Chicken pox)
- Haemophilus influenzae Type b (Hib) vaccine
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Zoster (Shingles)